Pine Canyon Club
Minimum Qualifications for the Line Cook:
Minimum 2 years of practical experience.
Associates Culinary Degree or equivalent training preferred.
• Serv Safe Certified preferred.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Apply to: email@example.com
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedites orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
• Helps reduce loss/waste.
• Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
• Actively participates in training efforts.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.