The main function of the Little America Hotel Guest Service Agent is to provide customer service in the friendliest and most professional manner possible.
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
• Check hotel guests in.
? Ensure accuracy and completeness of guests’ registration.
? Determine guests’ desired method of settlement for hotel stay and incidentals.
• Check hotel guests out.
? Verify accuracy and completeness of hotel bill, and ensure settlement.
• Perform duties of Hotel Operator.
• Establish room reservations for guests.
• Be familiar with the hotel’s sales strategy and with the assignment of rooms.
• Respond to guests’ inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
• Offer guests personal assistance, whenever possible.
• Assist in maintaining a neat and professional looking front office.
• Perform other duties as required by business demands, or by supervisor/manager.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Ability to express and exchange ideas verbally.
• Ability to be subject to substantial repetitive motions of the body or its parts.
• Ability to stand for the entire shift.
• Accurate computer entry by touch.