The main function of the Little America Travel Center Deli Counter Cashier is to greet customers as they approach the counter, take their orders, and process payments for their orders.
• Count funds in each register at the beginning and at the end of each shift. Ensure that the totals are in balance. Account for and correct any discrepancies.
• Process customers’ bills for meals and take-out orders.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
• Ability to manipulate small objects precisely by whatever means, and to apply considerable grasping type pressure to an object.
• Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally.