The main function of the Little America Fuel Center Cashier is to process transactions related to the sale of fuels and related products.
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
• Process fuel transactions by monitoring fuel dispensing monitor, and cash register or credit card equipment.
• Apply the company policies related to the acceptance of checks, credit cards and purchase orders.
• Reset Fuel dispensing systems and monitor all vehicles at pump islands.
• Help to maintain the cleanliness and neat appearance of the fuel center by keeping floors swept and mopped; cleaning shower areas and ensuring adequate supplies of towels, soaps, etc.; requesting additional janitorial and maintenance help as needed.
• Complete and file all records related to all transactions occurring during a shift.
• Perform minor routine maintenance on cash register and computers.
• Dispense fuels and other fluids as needed.
• Assist with market pricing survey.
• Other duties as assigned.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Ability to extend arm(s) in any direction.
• Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
• Ability to substantially press against something with a steady force in order to push forward, downward, or outward, and to exert a considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
• Ability to raise substantial objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from position to position.
• Ability to apply considerable grasping-type pressure to an object.
• Ability to express and exchange ideas verbally.