• The main functions of the Little America Hotels Hostess/Host are to greet
restaurant guests, and seat them according to their needs and desires.
The tasks essential to perform the functions of this position are:
• Great guests in a courteous and friendly manner as they enter the
• Escort guests to their tables, and assist them with any of their needs until wait
• When necessary, clear, wipe and reset tables after guests have completed
their meal. Ensure that appropriate supplies of articles, such as glassware,
silverware and table linens, are available.
• Promote and help to maintain cleanliness and neatness of the restaurant area
by vacuuming and otherwise cleaning floors, walkways, and entry area.
• Assist the wait staff in times of need.
• Perform cashier duties if required.
• Other duties as required or assigned.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for
a prolonged period of time.
• Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally.
• Ability to lift between 20 to 40 lbs.